The holiday season is, undoubtedly, here with us again. During this time of the year, everyone is busy shopping for that perfect gift for their loved ones. However, it takes time to think of what present to give your beloved pet. If you have not already thought of one, I may have a brilliant suggestion for the perfect gift for them. How about getting them one of the adorable Christmas costumes for cats.
My Favorite Cat Christmas Costumes:
There are many reasons why cat Christmas costumes are a good idea. If you are looking for something to make you smile about your Christmas photo, how about having one with cats in Christmas costumes. This one will get you cracking! Join me as I share some of the best insights on how to make your cat look adorable for the holiday season.
This section analyzes some of the Christmas cat costumes that would help your beloved kitty get fit into the holiday theme too. The products in this list have been selected based on the material used to make them, their weight, colors, affordability, and the type of costume. From the list, you will see our pick, top-rated, and best value products.
Enjoying Pet Outfit Adjustable Dog Costume Hat Cat
Christmas could not have come earlier for your lovely kitty. If you are one of those people that enjoy the sight of cats in Christmas clothes, this particular product is going to amaze you. The designer of this costume must love cats. The blend of white and red color combined with the aristocratic design makes it appealing to every eye. It also comes fitted with two hanging Christmas bells that help improve the aesthetics of this costume.
In terms of being compatible with your cat, it has been fitted with adjustable straps that ensure it fits around its body. The costume has been made of cotton, which means you can rely on it for extra warmth during the Christmas period.
- It is attractively designed
- It is fully made of cotton, which makes it not only warm but also comfy on your cat
- It has adjustable straps for better fitting on your cat
- Customers have complained that the hat makes the cats feel uncomfortable
Bolbove Pet Turtleneck Sweaters – Attractive Christmas Costumes Catsto brace for the cold season, and so do the pets. This being the case, Bolbove has come up with a creative way to maintain the holiday mood while keeping your cat warm. Their red snowflake turtleneck sweater is not only stylish but also makes an ideal Christmas costume for cats. The knitted sweater has been made from acrylic fibers. This ensures that it lasts longer and also maintains your cat warm. To guarantee its place among the most attractive cats Christmas costumes, it has been decorated with zigzag designs and snowflakes that match the holiday theme.
- Made of acrylic fiber that is good in maintaining your cat warm
- The sweater is machine washable
- Attractive design and colors
- Hard to get the fur off during cleaning
Bolbove Pet Christmas Santa Claus Suit Costume
- It has been made with materials suitable for the cold season
- It offers you the opportunity to have a Christmas Santa for the cats
- It can also be used for the small dogs
- It may not be a good fit for the larger cats
Namsan Cozy Cat Christmas Outfit
- Very light
- It is made from cotton for extra warmth
- It has measurements that may be confusing if you do not know the size of your cat
Wildforlife Reindeer Costume – On The Side of Adorable Cat Xmas Costumes
- It makes your cats fit in the holiday mood
- Reasonable sizes to fit your cat’s neck
- They are made from a blend of cotton and polyester, which makes them comfortable and warmer for the season.
- Certain customers have complained that it makes the cats uncomfortable for covering their ears
Prymal Comfort Santa Cat Costume
If you are searching for those perfect cat Christmas costume photos, how about capturing one wearing the stylish Santa hat. This attire is one of the essential components of the Santa costumes for cats. The white descending Santa beard fitted on this hat will make your family photo just as exciting as it can be.
Among the creative aspects of this product is the fact that it has been fitted with velcro closure to ensure that it can be secured on your kitty’s head. The material used in it is also soft enough, which makes it feel gentle on your cat.
- It has a velcro closure to help fasten it on your cat’s head
- It looks adorable on your cat
- It can fit all averaged sized cats and dogs
- It cannot be machine washed
Aniac Green Elf Christmas Costumes for Catspolyester, which is durable as it is not prone to wear and tear. It is also made using bright colors to signify the party mood. This may raise your cat’s spirits as the green and red colors are perfect during Christmas. Although the costume may be washed using the machine, Aniac recommends hand washing as the best technique for cleaning it.
- It weighs only 1.4 ounces, which is very light
- The neck girth is flexible
- It is machine washable
- It is expensive, though not too much compared to other costumes
Bwogue Pet Headband for Cats and Dogs – Beautiful Christmas Costume Cats Accessory
- It has flowers and reindeer design. Hence, it is unique.
- It has an elastic band that may be adjusted for maximum comfort
- It is ideal for all cat sizes, just watch for the ears!
- It weighs 3.2 ounces, which is heavy compared to other cat costumes
Stock Show Fashion Glasses – Transparent Eye-Wear
- Provides unique cat costume Christmas
- Very affordable
- Made from long-lasting materials
- Unfortunately, they may be too small for some cats
Fladorepet Reindeer Hat Cap Christmas Costume for Cats and Dogs
- Has small, medium, and large sizes
- Weighs only 0.8 ounces
- Suitable for numerous occasions
- If you get the wrong size, it may not stay upright on your cat’s head
Guide on How to Make a Christmas Costume for Your Cat
Are you among those people that like making things by themselves? Are the current prices of cat costumes just too much for you? The following section offers you a guide on how to make a Christmas costume for your cat.
- Get the right supplies
Similar to any other job, you must have the right supplies to accomplish your mission. The materials required will vary depending on the type of costume you would like to make. However, in most DIY Christmas costumes for cats, the standard requirements include fabric, sewing thread, sewing machine, decoration accessories such as Christmas bells, tailor tape, and straps.
- Get the right measurements for your cat
Using your tailor tape ensures that you obtain the right measurement for your cat. As a rule, you do not want to make something baggy because the cat will hate it. You want a costume that perfectly fits on its body so that it can feel comfortable wearing it. The most important measurements for the cat’s Christmas attire are the chest and neck.
However, other measurements, such as the part from the neck to the tail and also around the arms are essential if you are making such costumes as a sweater. The area around the cat’s head is also important if you are planning to make a hat for the pet.
- Make a pattern of the costume
Using the measurements obtained, it is time to start designing your costume. The idea here is for you to draw the proposed attire. You can start by making rough sketches on a plain drawing paper until you have something closer to your concept. While making the pattern,remember to include sewing and folding allowances of something close to half an inch. The idea is for the costume not to become smaller once you start sewing or knitting it together.
- Cut the pattern made
Once you have developed a design that seems right for the cat, it is time to start cutting it accordingly. Cut along the edges of the allowance margins left. Also, cut around the holes designed for the neck and arms. You can fit the design on the cat to ensure that you have got the measurements right.
- Sew or knit the parts together
Once you had gotten the design right, place it on your fabric, and cut accordingly. Starting from here, use your sewing machine or glue to patch the parts together. However, if your costume requires to be knitted together, the design should act as a plan for your knitting. Also, remember to use a needle and thread where necessary to fit the needed accessories to the costume.
What Is Christmas Going to Be Like for Your Cat?
The holiday seasons are surely getting closer, the question that remains is, how you plan to treat your beloved pet. Do you have a special gift in mind for them? Among the simple presents worth considering is an adorable Christmas costume for your beloved cat. This is a gift that brightens the Christmas mood for everyone. For the cats, they also get to experience the fantasy of having their own Santa. For you and your family, there will be the fun of having an amusing cat lightening up your Christmas photo. This makes a good image for your Christmas card.
Among the advantages of getting a Christmas costume is that it presents you with options. These are choices in terms of whether to buy them or make them by yourself. If you settle on purchasing your costume, how about going through this article? It provides you with a great review of some of the best products worth getting into your Christmas gift-shopping list.
On the other hand, if you prefer making one yourself, the article provides you with a guide on how to go about it. The procedure is so detailed that even those preparing to make a cat Christmas elf costumes for boys can comfortably do it. So, are you going to buy or make your cat’s Christmas costume this year? Do you think there is another adorable cat costume worth getting into this list?
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API